New Resources on QPP Website to Aid Clinicians Participating in MIPS
July 2017 ~
Aligning with the publication of the 2018 Medicare Quality Payment Program (QPP) proposed rule, CMS has posted new resources to help clinicians successfully participate in the first year of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
- For additional details on each objective and measure in the Advancing Care Information performance category, see the updated Advancing Care Information Measure Specifications and Transition Measure Specifications;
- For an in-depth overview of how to participate as a group in MIPS, see An Introduction to Group Participation in MIPS in 2017;
- For contact information for the QCDRs that will be able to report data for the Quality, Advancing Care Information, and Improvement Activities performance categories in 2017, view the CMS-Approved Qualified Clinical Data Registries (QCDRs) Vendor List for 2017;
- For contact information for the survey vendors approved by CMS to administer the CAHPS for MIPS Survey in 2017, reference the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers & Systems (CAHPS) for MIPS – CMS-Approved Survey Vendor List;
- For “a non-exhaustive sample” of measures and activities for the Quality, Improvement Activities, and Advancing Care Information performance categories that may apply to cardiologists in 2017, see the updated MIPS Measures Guide for Cardiologists;
For “a non-exhaustive sample” of measures and activities for the Quality, Improvement Activities, and Advancing Care Information performance categories that may apply to primary care clinicians in 2017, view the MIPS Measures Guide for Primary Care Clinicians.
Source(s): CMS News Updates; Quality Payment Program; MLN Connects;