Anesthesia Billing Services
AdvantEdge provides the best anesthesia billing, coding, and accounts receivable management services. Incredible technology, expert staff, and rigorous workflows optimize your practice revenue and cashflow.
Do you face any of these issues?
- Collections are below expectations.
- Days in A/R are above 40.
- Billing staff turnover is too high.
AdvantEdge helps anesthesia practices and departments solve these problems every day.
Is your Current Anesthesiology Billing Service Exceeding Expectations?
Practices and departments using other anesthesia billing services often tell us
- Information isn’t available and/or is difficult to get
- Reports don’t have the details needed
- The account manager hasn’t been seen in months
At AdvantEdge we operate with a ClientFirst philosophy which means we strive to view the world through your lens and respond accordingly. One result is that we provide complete visibility and transparency into our work. The AdvantEdge Analytics (A2) dashboard provides “anytime, anywhere” access to exactly what we’ve done for you every day. And we have as many other communications channels as you need: coding feedback, compliance training, process improvement suggestions, newsletters, etc.
If your current billing company isn’t delivering results, service and information, call us (877 501-1611) to learn why you can do much better!
Efficient and Effective Anesthesia Billing
Your hospital ADT, EMR, ECC and other systems are linked directly to AdvantEdge billing technology. When some or all information is on paper, AdvantEdge workflow optimization means data is entered faster, with fewer errors. Sophisticated software automation speeds the entire billing cycle.
With AdvantEdge anesthesia billing services, you get:
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections from more accurate and comprehensive anesthesia billing—all fully compliant.
- Reduced billing costs.
- Fewer days in A/R.
Is your in-house anesthesia billing delivering what you need? Efficiently?
Many practices do their own coding and billing, either with a dedicated team or as part of a hospital billing team or CBO. These operations can be effective as long as investments in billing technologies are kept current and staff members are well trained. But we often see issues that reduce effectiveness, and therefore cashflow. These include:
- Staff turnover
- Outdated or inflexible systems
- Limited reporting capabilities
Even if these issues are not present, there are often cost issues that need to be evaluated. Staff costs increase from year to year as salaries, benefits and other overheads trend upward. At some point, it is imperative to analyze the fixed (and growing) expenses of in-house billing versus the downward trend in reimbursement. In contrast to the fixed and increasing expenses of an in-house operation, AdvantEdge anesthesia billing services represent a predictable, variable cost that is directly proportional to your practice revenue. Of course, you retain complete control and visibility, including “anytime, anywhere” access to current practice financials. And you gain an expert coding and billing partner.
You can get a comprehensive view of current coding and billing effectiveness and costs with the Financial Performance Edge: a thorough, unbiased analysis of current results versus benchmarks. It assesses where revenue can be improved, costs reduced, cash flow accelerated and where there may be compliance risks. Call 877 501-1611 today to schedule yours!
AdvantEdge anesthesia billing services include:
- A comprehensive Interface Engine to obtain demographic information and anesthesia records from ADT, EMR, ECC and other systems.
- Sophisticated Scan-Edge technology (if required for paper information).
- Billing by experienced AdvantEdge staff.
- Claims scrubbing.
- Payment and EOB posting.
- Accounts receivable management.
- Denial management.
- Contract management (e.g. monitoring underpayments).
- Patient billing.
- Patient web portal.
- Referral to collections agency and posting of collections received.
- A formal refund process.
- Comprehensive daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Anytime, anywhere access to the AdvantEdge Analytics dashboard and all reports.
- Formal, comprehensive compliance program.
- As required:
- Credentialing (enrollment) services.
- Managed care contracting.
- Physician feedback and education on coding, compliance and other industry trends.
- ClientFirst account management and support.